He: I love you.
She: So..?
He: So..!! I love you.
She: What should I say now?
He: You can say ‘I love you’, you can say ‘I hate you’, and you can say anything that you want to say.
She: (stays quiet for a moment and says) bye.
He: hey..hey..(and she cuts the call. He calls her back again and waits up to the last possible ring. She picks the call.)
She: Why did you call me now?
He: Why should I not call you now?
She: ufff.. tell me.
He: Yes, I really want to tell you something. Today I met a beautiful girl...beautiful than every other girl in this universe. Chubby cheeks, dimple chin, rosy lips, eyes are blue, lovely too.
She: Was it your favourite kinder garden teacher whom you loved so much?
He: Just a step further..her daughter. Linda!
She: Oh!! So, what did the beautiful girl tell you?
He: I wish that she told me what I wanted to hear. I was waiting for it for two long hours but she missed it. May be the next time!
She: Yeah! Better luck!
He: Thank you dear but I don’t believe in luck.
She: Then what do you believe in?
He: You should know me by now. I believe in making things happen.
She: But I believe in luck and I don’t believe that at all times we can make things happen.
He: Why not?
She: Because things don’t happen that way always.
He: Yes, you are right and that’s exactly why I told you that I make things happen.
She: Wait wait. You are not god!
He: Yes, I’m not god but I can make things happen which are in my own disposal.
She: May be you have to rethink it. You had two long hours at your disposal yet you couldn’t hear what you wanted to hear.
He: I didn’t want to force my thing to happen...
She: (interrupts and..) huh? That is an excuse..a silly excuse. You wanted to hear something but if it were possible then it was only by force. So what you wanted there was luck..nothing but luck..luck to hear what you wanted to hear and to hear it without force.
He: That is what you call ‘demand of the situation.’ It is not defined in terms of luck.
She: So..?
He: So..you always have to think what is the demand of situations. Do you get me?
She: OK. You have a point.
He: (gets excited coz of her reply) Now, this is real luck I think..you got convinced this soon!
She: Ha ha.. this is not luck..this is because of the demand of the situation.
He: What demand?
She: Check your clock! It’s 2 a.m. and I need to sleep.
He: Why so? It is not time to bed!
She: It’s because your conversation is boring. I will cut the call now. Good night.
He: Wait wait. Hold on. Let’s not do it this way.
She: Then..?
He: Then...You know it.
She: How would I know?
He: You know and I know that you know.
She: uff.. I love you (says with a great sigh)
He: Don’t love me in a rude way.
She: (gets pissed off and says) OK. I will love you in a very polite way OK? I love you.
He: (smiles and says) So..?
She: So what..!! I love you.
He: What should I say now?
She: You can say anything. You can say ‘I love you’, you can say ‘I hate you’, and you can say anything that you want to say...(and softly adds) but not what I told you before.
He: (stays quiet for a moment and says) good night.
She: Hey..hey.. (he cuts the call. She calls him back again and waits up to the last possible ring. He picks the call.)
She: So..?
He: So..!! I love you.
She: What should I say now?
He: You can say ‘I love you’, you can say ‘I hate you’, and you can say anything that you want to say.
She: (stays quiet for a moment and says) bye.
He: hey..hey..(and she cuts the call. He calls her back again and waits up to the last possible ring. She picks the call.)
She: Why did you call me now?
He: Why should I not call you now?
She: ufff.. tell me.
He: Yes, I really want to tell you something. Today I met a beautiful girl...beautiful than every other girl in this universe. Chubby cheeks, dimple chin, rosy lips, eyes are blue, lovely too.
She: Was it your favourite kinder garden teacher whom you loved so much?
He: Just a step further..her daughter. Linda!
She: Oh!! So, what did the beautiful girl tell you?
He: I wish that she told me what I wanted to hear. I was waiting for it for two long hours but she missed it. May be the next time!
She: Yeah! Better luck!
He: Thank you dear but I don’t believe in luck.
She: Then what do you believe in?
He: You should know me by now. I believe in making things happen.
She: But I believe in luck and I don’t believe that at all times we can make things happen.
He: Why not?
She: Because things don’t happen that way always.
He: Yes, you are right and that’s exactly why I told you that I make things happen.
She: Wait wait. You are not god!
He: Yes, I’m not god but I can make things happen which are in my own disposal.
She: May be you have to rethink it. You had two long hours at your disposal yet you couldn’t hear what you wanted to hear.
He: I didn’t want to force my thing to happen...
She: (interrupts and..) huh? That is an excuse..a silly excuse. You wanted to hear something but if it were possible then it was only by force. So what you wanted there was luck..nothing but luck..luck to hear what you wanted to hear and to hear it without force.
He: That is what you call ‘demand of the situation.’ It is not defined in terms of luck.
She: So..?
He: So..you always have to think what is the demand of situations. Do you get me?
She: OK. You have a point.
He: (gets excited coz of her reply) Now, this is real luck I think..you got convinced this soon!
She: Ha ha.. this is not luck..this is because of the demand of the situation.
He: What demand?
She: Check your clock! It’s 2 a.m. and I need to sleep.
He: Why so? It is not time to bed!
She: It’s because your conversation is boring. I will cut the call now. Good night.
He: Wait wait. Hold on. Let’s not do it this way.
She: Then..?
He: Then...You know it.
She: How would I know?
He: You know and I know that you know.
She: uff.. I love you (says with a great sigh)
He: Don’t love me in a rude way.
She: (gets pissed off and says) OK. I will love you in a very polite way OK? I love you.
He: (smiles and says) So..?
She: So what..!! I love you.
He: What should I say now?
She: You can say anything. You can say ‘I love you’, you can say ‘I hate you’, and you can say anything that you want to say...(and softly adds) but not what I told you before.
He: (stays quiet for a moment and says) good night.
She: Hey..hey.. (he cuts the call. She calls him back again and waits up to the last possible ring. He picks the call.)
No comments:
Post a Comment