Thursday, 31 August 2017

Conversations #4

He: hi
She: hi
He: hi
She: hi
He: hi
She: hii
He: (with a broad smile on his face) what are you doing?
She: I was just waiting for your call.
He: Am I on time??
She: I said I was waiting so as usual you are late.
He: (laughs and says) that is our nature..men’s nature. We are thrilled to do things in our own ways!
She: Enough of men’s nature..some women’s nature for you now- I will not tell you what I have been thinking about you all day long!! (and she laughs back at him)
He: but do not expect me to ask you repeatedly “please tell me, please tell me.” Sollalana po (In Tamil. meaning: If you don’t want to tell then don’t tell”)
She: I’m not so easy ok. You will have to face consequences!!
He: haha..do not trouble the trouble..if you trouble the trouble, the trouble will trouble you!!
She: What? I don’t understand.
He: That is a famous monologue of a world famous South Indian actor!!
She: Whatever!! I am feeling sleepy. bye.
He: So, have you become very tired thinking about me the whole day?
She: Yes!! And you have to pay taxes for that!!
He: Why?
She: Why means? Who else will think of you rugged and slippery saint?
He: I don’t want anybody to think about me. I’m very fine with myself!
She: Again I’m warning you, you will have to face consequences!
He: OK OK. Don’t get tensed! So, what were you thinking?
She: (with uncontrollable laughter) Now, I have troubled the trouble (and she continues with her laughter)
He: Don’t irritate me!! Even I’m not too easy!
She: So, what will you do huh? What will you do?
He: I will say “sorry”
She: Yeah, bol.. sorry bol..
He: Pode!! (in a highly insulting tone)
She: Poda!! (in an equally insulting tone)
He: hello.. what are you thinking about yourself?
She: (very curiously answers with flowery expressions) about me?? a beautiful young girl who sings well, dances well, speaks well, and irritates well haha!!
He: (tries to hold his temper and speaks one word at a time slowly) At last will you tell me or not?
She: Yeah, at last I will tell you but not now (and mocks him again with her laughter)
He: (grudgingly asks) Do you want to know what I think about myself?
She: (spontaneously says) yeah! (and then immediately follows it with) no no no no no!!!
He: Even if you don’t want to know, I will tell it. I’m a nerd, a geek, a psychopath, a killer..
She: (interrupts and says) then kill some mosquitoes for me!!
He: don’t interrupt me..
She: why? why should I not interrupt? Everything started with my interruption only.. don’t forget!
He: (again cools himself down) OK let me not forget. Let’s put aside everything now. Let’s come to a conclusion. I’m sorry..you are also sorry..
She: (again interrupts) no, I’m not sorry.
He: OK. On behalf of you I’m sorry. Happy?
She: Happy. So, what should we do after we are sorry?
He: We have to tell the truth.
She: What truth? You mean the ‘sollalana po’ truth?
He: Yeah!
She: I understand the meaning of it ok!! So, no chance of telling it.
He: Please yar!
She: What? Come again! (with a sarcastic smile)
He: I will not come again. Golden words are not often repeated. You should hear them when they are said once!
She: haha.. "A stitch in times saves nine" you know!!
He: Why do you tell me this now? I agree that you are not too easy!
She: So..?
He: So, you have said what you think about yourself, I have said what I think about myself and now it is time for you to tell what you have been thinking about me all day long?
She: hmmm..ok.. So shall I begin now?
He: I’m hearing. I know golden words will not be repeated!


No comments:

Post a Comment